- DC busduct is a steel enclosed, copper bus bar system that can be used to connect batteries, rectifiers and power distribution bays in a variety of DC power plant applications.
- Each busduct is custom designed with all site measurements by the GBE engineer.
- Busduct is typically supported from the traditional, overhead auxiliary framing channel.
- Busduct is shipped in modular sections designed for ease of handling and assembly.
- All busducts incorporate your equipment layout, voltage drop and grounding requirements.
- All busbucts are Underwriters Laboratories Inc. listed under File No. E22173.
- Accessories include shunts, external battery connection details, ground cable connection details, duct mounted cable support brackets for miscellaneous wire or cable.
- Use DC busduct within the confines of your power room to connect batteries and rectifiers to power distribution bays.
- Connect batteries and rectifiers located in basement power rooms, to power distribution bays located on other floors.
- Especially good for long runs requiring high current capacity and minimum voltage drop.
- Use DC busduct in conjunction with our custom charge/discharge bus bar and shunt assemblies to minimize open cabling and rack.