- The Gus Berthold S3702-9, S3703-24 and S3704-30 AC PDSC’s are floor standing, front access, AC power distribution cabinets that are designed for use in conjunction with the Tyco Electronics GPS 4848 and 48100 type DC power plants.
- All cabinets are constructed of 12 Ga. prime steel with welded construction. Cabinet door includes full length hinge. Leveling bolts simplify installation.
- Available in 208 or 480 volt, three, four or five wire configurations.
- Each PDSC incorporates a 1200A internal main bus that can be field configured to a single 1200 amp, or dual 600 amp feed arrangement.
- All PDSC’s include an internal ground bus bar bonded to the cabinet. Ground bus is drilled and tapped to accommodate standard, 2 hole lugs with 3/4″ and 1″ inch centers and 1/4 – 20 bolting.
- Optional neutral bus bar available for 4Wire PDSC’s if required.
- S3702-9 is designed for up to (9) 3 pole, branch circuit breakers.
- S3703-24 is designed for up to (24) 3 pole, branch circuit breakers.
- S3704-30 is designed for up to (30) 3 pole, branch circuit breakers.
- Accessories include a custom AC wireway that mounts directly on top of the GPS rectifier bay. No conduit required.
- Dimensions: S3702 and S3703: 90″ H x 24″ D x 28″ W/ S3704: 96″ H x 24″ D x 28″ W
- Panel is Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed under File No. E6822.
- This PDSC was designed specifically to provide AC input power to the GPS 4848 and 48100 rectifier bays.
- Designed for placement anywhere in the GPS rectifier bay lineup, this bay is a perfect match to the GPS rectifier bays. Door hardware and paint colors are same as the GPS rectifier bays.
- Modular AC wireway is designed in 4″ x 5″ x 23.5″ sections to mount on top of each rectifier bay. Hinged cover for easy access to AC wiring. Each AC wireway section includes (1) end cap and (1) splice.
- AC wireway eliminates conduit between PDSC and rectifier bays.
- All circuit breakers ordered with the cabinet are installed at the factory to reduce installation time.
- Use the S3702-9 PDSC for rectifier bays with internal circuit breakers.
- Use the S3702-24 or S3702-30 PDSC for rectifier bays with terminal strip input.
- Each cabinet is supplied with (2) wireway flanges for attachment of S3737 Wireway
|Circuits||208V Comcode||480V Comcode||Drawing|