- Shunts are used for extending measurement of currents beyond the available limits of self-contained DC ammeters.
- Available in sizes from 2500A to 10,000A. Other sizes available upon request.
- Shunts are available in 50 or 100 millivolt models
- The millivolt drop of the shunt is adjusted at the factory to within +/- 1/4% accuracy.
- Used in Gus Berthold Electric’s Charge/Discharge Bus Assemblies
- Typically installed in Gus Berthold Electric’s U.L. Listed DC Busduct for monitoring power plant load.
|15S 1500A, 50mv Shunt||408499556|
|20S 2000A, 50mv Shunt||408499564|
|25S 2500A, 50mv Shunt||408499572|
|30S 3000A, 50mv Shunt||408499580|
|40S 4000A, 50mv Shunt||408499598|
|45S 4500A, 50mv Shunt||408499606|
|50S 5000A, 50mv Shunt||408499614|
|60S 6000A, 50mv Shunt||408499473|
|70S 7000A, 50mv Shunt||408499481|
|75S 7500A, 50mv Shunt||408499499|
|100S 10000A, 50mv Shunt||408528938|