- The S3031 48V DC, 100A Emergency Lighting Controller is designed for new installations or as a direct replacement for controllers manufactured by the Palmer Electric Division, commonly known as “Palmer Relays”.
- The S3031 is assembled on an insulating panel, with a fiberglass back barrier, ready to mount in the existing or a new enclosure.
- Enclosure available for new installations
- S3031-C (Enclosure).
- Connection terminals are in the same location as the existing terminals.
- Sensing available for all common voltages:
- S3031-V1 (120/208 Volt, 3 Phase, 3 Wire)
- S3031-V2 (277/480 Volt, 3 Phase, 3 Wire)
- S3031-V3 (120/240 Volt, 1 Phase, 2Wire)
- Replaces your failing Palmer Relay type, 48V Emergency Lighting Controller without new cabling. All existing cables and wires will be reconnected in the same physical location.
- For new installations, the S3031 can be furnished with an enclosure measuring 20.5″ W x 25.5″ H x 7″ D with a lift off cover.
|S3031-V1: 120/208V 3Ph.||407571041||View PDF|
|S3031-V2: 480/277V 3Ph.||407571017||View PDF|
|S3031-V3: 120/240V 1Ph.||407571033||View PDF|
Enclosure for Emergency Lighting Controller
Designed for the S3031 48V DC Emergency Lighting Controller
20.5″ W x 25.5″ H x 7″ D